Blackstar 5w valve combo Amp w 12″ Speaker
To make the HT-5R MkII sound full and toneful even at the lowest volume levels, we designed a low powered push-pull power amp which produces the crunch and break-up characteristics of a traditional 100W output stage, but at a much lower volume. This is achieved by the use of a 12BH7 dual triode valve in push-pull configuration producing 5 Watts output, which is rich in valve harmonics and compression.
- 5 Watt combo
- ECC83 preamp valve, 12BH7 power amp valve
- Unique push-pull power amp design
- 2 channels
- Footswitchable Voices for Clean and Overdrive
- Power reduction to 0.5 Watts
- USB audio out
- XLR D.I. Out
- Newly voiced studio quality reverb
- 1×12 Blackstar designed speaker
- 2-button footswitch included
If you don't see it in stock, please contact us and we can likely get what you are looking for, from our 24 suppliers. During Covid lockdown, purchases can be made by calling on 02 6372 1321 or email info@MudgeeMusicStore.com.au
Payment by card or fund transfer. We are offering contactless collection or free contactless delivery within Mudgee.