Audio Technica ATM650 Hypercardioid Dynamic Microphone
Affordable Dynamic Mic from AT!
The ATM650, a versatile addition to the Artist Series, features a new multi-stage flat grille design for precise positioning close to the sound source. Equipped with a neodymium magnet for high-output performance, the ATM650 has a frequency response tailored for clear sound reproduction of guitar cabinets, snare and percussion. A-T’s innovative dual-wall floating construction banishes handling noise.
Audio-Technica ATM650 Hypercardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone Features:
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- 80-17,000 Hz Frequency Response
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Special dual-wall floating construction reduces handling noise and assures consistent performance from mic to mic
- Hi-ENERGY neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Multi-stage flat grille design is engineered to enable easy placement as close as possible to sound source
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
If you don't see it in stock, please contact us and we can likely get what you are looking for, from our 24 suppliers. During Covid lockdown, purchases can be made by calling on 02 6372 1321 or email info@MudgeeMusicStore.com.au
Payment by card or fund transfer. We are offering contactless collection or free contactless delivery within Mudgee.